Use the PPSA properly to protect yourself from your debtors
The Personal Property Securities Act, 1999, allows you to retain an interest in goods you have sold until they have been paid for in full. AEL Legal is a registered service provider for the Personal Property Securities Act (PPSA) and can help you with a complete Personal Properties Securities Register (PPSR) service. You'll receive a personalised, one-to-one service assisting you through the entire registration process..
AEL Legal provides a complete and ongoing PPSA service
- Terms of trade. A review to ensure that it includes the latest provisions required by law.
- Data collection. Assistance with collecting the information that must be registered ensuring it complies with the requirements of the Act.
- Registration. Your new individual and bulk registrations securely placed on the New Zealand government's personal property securities register.
- Re-registration. Arranging re-registrations because there is no automatic transfer of data between the previous and new registers.
- Registration maintenance. Including the registration of amendments, renewals and discharge of registrations.
- Data storage. Secure storage of your security registrations while ensuring you will be able to quickly and easily access your data.
- Search services. Starting with a broad search based on wide criteria being narrowed while you're on the phone, and an exact match search based on exact criteria provided.
For more information about AEL Legal's Personal Property Securities Act registration services:
- Phone (09) 3020537 or 0800 2 COLLECT (0800 226 553).
- E-mail the details to email@example.com