Terms of Trade
Purpose written terms of trade documents establish your legal right to be paid
Working with a signed account application and terms of trade - from the very beginning of your contractual relationship with your customers - establishes a clear legal relationship between you and them.
Look what your new AEL Legal terms of trade and associated documents will include
AEL Legal will write the documents carefully designed to suit your unique needs. Once accepted and signed by both parties it becomes a legal contract defining:
- The legal name of client/debtor
- Your legal right to payment for goods or services supplied
- Payment options
- Payment deadlines
- Penalties (default interest, collection and legal costs) for late payments
- The provision of a personal guarantee
- Other terms and conditions unique to your business.
- The law is there to protect you
- Your terms of trade document will include reference to law designed for your protection including:
- The personal Property Securities Act, 1999
- The Fair Trading Act, 1986
- The Privacy Act, 1993
- The Consumer Guarantees Act, 1993.
If you have existing terms of trade AEL will review it to ensure it includes the latest provisions provided and required by law.
For more information about your own terms of trade document:
- Phone (09) 3020537 or 0800 2 COLLECT (0800 226 553).
- E-mail the details to firstname.lastname@example.org